Watching the Buffy marathon on TV New Year's Day, though, some of the outfits from 1999 fit right in with what we wear today (except for the jeans). Smart phones and the proliferation of mobile marketing/ games are probably the biggest enhancements to our lives, as well as the increasing dominance of the Internet. But overall, has life really changed that much in the past 10 years or so?
|New Year's Eve 2010|
I am also wearing my L.A.M.B. Quincy d'Orsay Black Pumps. I think the slits on the shoes complement the slits running up the side of the dress. I also used the new BCBGeneration Holiday Evening Checker Minaudiere in Black/Silver that my sister, Gail, gave me for Christmas.
Since this is my post on New Year's, I thought I would run through some of my resolutions for 2011:
1. Stop eating so much sugar, especially after dinner!
2. Eat more vegetables and protein, and cut down on carbs.
3. Make more space in my closet.
4. See more of my friends and loved ones.
5. Try to learn to cook and/or sew.
Happy New Year!