|My sister, Laura, with her youngest son, Cole, Gail (middle) and me (far right).|
|The original Fontanelli five with our husbands and kids. Gail's hubby was in Chicago and couldn't make it.|
- Laura and Matt hosted and fried the turkey. Laura also made creamy mashed potatoes and a pecan pie!
- Chapin made gluten-free brioche stuffing (vegetarian) and we brought cupcakes from Georgetown Cupcakes in Buckhead.
- My mom made an Italian meat stuffing (my Grandma's recipe), corn casserole, salad and corn bread.
We had a feast!
The weather has turned cold here in Atlanta, and the temperature has dropped. We had a lazy Sunday yesterday, just hanging out at home, watching Netflix and enjoying the fire. Today, it's back to the office, and I feel a bit stressed trying to cram a five-day work week into just three days. I'm looking forward to the upcoming four-day weekend!
Today's Outfit Details
Dress: Shoshanna Black and White Cleo Sweater Dress
The Shoshanna Cleo Dress is still available at the following retailers:
- Saks Fifth Avenue
- Shoshanna Official Website
- 6pm (good price here but limited sizing)
You can also rent the dress on Rent the Runway.
Shoes: Sophia Webster Mika Polka Dot Leather Pumps (no longer available)