What We Ate:
- Chopped Brussels Sprouts Salad (to start)
- Pumpkin Swordfish (for me)
- Charred Octopus (for Chapin)
- Side of Roasted Okra with Curry Sauce (to share)
We skipped dessert, even though we adore dessert, since there was no chocolate option on the menu. We did enjoy a wonderful bottle of wine with our meal, though: Morgon. We are looking into getting regular shipments!
My Outfit Details:
- Dress: Rebecca Taylor Lace Bustier Dress
- Shoes: B Brian Atwood
Chapin's Outfit Details:
- Shirt: Hugo Boss
Fun Fact: I curled my hair for the occasion, but I am inept with a curling iron and even a curling wand. I used my old Lock 'n Roll set that I've had since I was twelve.
Actress Michelle Trachtenberg (little sister Dawn on Buffy the Vampire Slayer) wore the dress to an event a few years ago.